Small Group Recommendations
Summer is winding down and it’s the perfect time to begin planning for the beautiful season of Fall. Fall is a season that allows us to let go of things that weigh us down and allow us the freedom to prepare for new growth and new fruits. Our small group ministry will be focusing this Fall on finding time in our busy schedules for God.
Here is a list of suggested readings for the Fall:
- Habits of Holiness by Fr. Mark-Mary Ames
- Whisper: Finding God in the Everyday by Danielle Bean
- Little Talks with God by St Catherine of Siena
- Time for God by Jacque Philippe
- Praying the Rosary like Never Before: Encounter the Wonder of
Heaven and Earth by Edward Sri
Other Fall options:
Now is a great time to join a small group!
Interested in joining a small group? Fill out the form below and we’ll help get you started!