We offer options for you to take part in the three weekend Masses, which are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, 4:00 pm: always held inside the church, rain or shine. A livestream is available.
- Sunday, 8:30 am and 11:00 am: held outside the church, weather permitting. In the case of inclement weather, Mass will be held inside the church. The decision to hold the Mass inside or outside will be made on Friday evening, depending on the forecast at that time.
Option 1 – Sign Up for Seating to Attend Mass Important change!
Please fill out the seating reservation form for one of the three scheduled Masses on Saturday (indoor) or Sunday (outdoor, weather permitting; indoor in the case of rain). Please make sure you receive robocalls, texts, emails, or refer to the website to stay updated on the Sunday Mass location.
We abide by the social distancing restriction set by the state of Pennsylvania, which means that space is limited inside the church. In order to attend a Mass, please register your family by filling out this quick RSVP form for the Mass you wish to attend.
- We will reserve a specific location for you to sit.
- When you arrive at Mass, you must wear a face mask.
- On days Mass is held inside (that is, all Saturday Masses, and on Sundays with inclement weather), enter through the front door where the hospitality minister will greet you and show you to your assigned seat.
- The collection basket will be in a central location as you arrive if you have your envelope. (The baskets will not be passed around.)
It is not necessary to make reservations for the weekday Masses.
Option 2: Watch Mass at Home / Attend Holy Communion at 12:30 Outside of the Church
If you are high risk or do not feel safe inside a building with others, please watch Mass from our website. At 12:30 on Sunday, Fr. Mark will distribute communion to you outside of the church.