WELCOME TO OUR MOTHER OF SORROWS
We are a Catholic Church located in Johnstown, PA, with the mission to befriend all people, churched and unchurched, welcoming all to explore their own journey through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to grow as a community of intentional disciples with a lifelong zeal.
All are welcome to join in service!
1) Visiting the nursing home - Spend time with the residents, visiting or playing a game.
2) Making plastic bag mats. (Please no more bags needed at this time.) If you are interested, we can teach you!!
3) Making fleece blankets - A simple blanket to make for local children in need.
4) Spring clean up of the OMOS flower gardens
5) Stackhouse Park– help to clear some of the trails.
6) Odd jobs will be going to the ACRP Rec Park in Tanneryville. We will be doing a spring cleanup to get ready for the upcoming season. Gloves and rakes will be helpful.
April’s Stuff the Truck is actually
STUFF THE BUCKET
Our Mother of Sorrows Youth Mission Trip
Donations will offset registration and travel costs. We can accept cash or checks made payable to OMOS. No donation is too small! Just drop your donation off in the big, bright, orange bucket we'll have outside before each Mass!We're heading to the Alive In You Conference in
we will also accept the following work supplies:
Thank you for your generosity!
- Small Group Host Meeting - Tuesday, April 25, You are invited to a Small Group Hosts' Reception at 6:30 PM, in Holy Grounds. We want to show our appreciation, and we want to open up discussion on how we can make improvements. Your feedback will be valuable to us.
- The next Alpha Course will begin on Thursday, May 25. Online registration will begin on May 1, at www.omostoday.com